- Farming Village
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 8 3/4 inches (17.8 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Margate"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | farm | fence | landscape | trees | village | windmill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Hamilton Smith, 1776–1859, Belgian, Farming Village, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.