- Solvitur Acris Hyems
- Gray wash, black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slighlty textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 9 1/8 inches (39.4 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "5542"; lower center: "Solvitur Acris Hyems | [...] : ode iv . ii"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JR Wequelin"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | genre subject | statue | trees | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Richard Wequelin, 1849–1927, Solvitur Acris Hyems, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.