Woman Carrying a Sack of Cut Grass
- Graphite on medium, smooth, blue white wove paper mounted on very thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (32.1 × 21 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper center: "Woman Carrying sack of cut grass | by J.Harvard Thomas 1896"
Yale University Art Gallery collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Kate H. Goodbody
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bags (containers) | figure study | grasses | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Havard Thomas, 1854–1921, British, Woman Carrying a Sack of Cut Grass, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.