IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Sibson, 1817–1844, British, Saxon Pagans and Christians, 1844
Saxon Pagans and Christians
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, and graphite on thin, smooth, beige wove tracing paper
- Sheet: 6 × 8 1/4 inches (15.2 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Boys | Singing | behind the | priest | [January] 1844"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.