Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Chepstow Castle, undated
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 11 1/4 inches (20.6 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "Chepstow Castle"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | bridge (built work) | castle | cliffs | landscape | river | shore (landform) | trees
- Associated Places:
- Chepstow | Chepstow Castle | Europe | Monmouthshire | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.