- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (19.7 × 27.3 cm)
Watermark: "Coles |1796"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | cows | landscape | pastoral | river | trees | valley (landform)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Pastural, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.