Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Bathampton Mill, undated
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, graphite and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 7 5/8 inches (16.2 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Bathampton Mill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dam | landscape | mill | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.