Hugh William "Grecian" Williams, 1773–1829, British, A Rowing Boat, undated
A Rowing Boat
- Graphite and watercolor with gouache on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper, pasted on thick, slightly textured, cream card
- 7 7/8 x 10 3/8 inches (20 x 26.4 cm) and 5 1/2 × 8 3/8 inches (14 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, lower right: "D24927"
signed in graphite, lower right: "[...] H W W"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | ropes | rowboat | sea | shore (landform) | still life
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.