George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Woman Dressing, with Maid, undated
Woman Dressing, with Maid
- Watercolor, gouache enamel-like paint, and black chalk on medium, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/16 x 2 15/16in. (7.8 x 7.5cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "G.A. Gala. m"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- corsets | dressing | genre subject | maids | mirrors | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.