George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Standing nude Woman, 1876
Standing nude Woman
- Graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 3 1/16 inches (11.1 × 7.8 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "G.A.Sala | 1876"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | nude | standing | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.