George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Cavalier and Maid in Spanish Costume, undated
Cavalier and Maid in Spanish Costume
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/16 × 4 3/8 inches (13.2 × 11.1 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "G.A.Sala"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cavalier (soldier) | costume | figure study | Spanish | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.