Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Illustration for The New Doll: How Pretty it Is, undated
Illustration for The New Doll: How Pretty it Is
- Pen, brown ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 4 1/8 inches (11.1 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "How pretty it is."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | curtain | dolls | genre subject | girl
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.