- Ilustration for The New Doll: Untitled
- Pen, brown ink, brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 4 1/2in. (9.8 x 11.4cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "1825." In lower right: "6"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dolls | genre subject | mother | rocking horses
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Ilustration for The New Doll: Untitled, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.