Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Heavenly Orchestra, undated
- Graphite, pen, brown ink, brown wash, and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 10 5/8 inches (21.6 × 27 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | orchestra | religious and mythological subject | violoncellos
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.