Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Pamphilia, undated
- Pen and black ink, gray wash and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 7 1/4 inches (15.6 × 18.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | bees | clouds | cupids | religious and mythological subject | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.