IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Augustus Atkinson, 1775–1831, British, The Poet, undated
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Outlined for engraving in graphite
- Watercolor; verso: graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 7 5/8 inches (25.4 × 19.4 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Atkinson"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | genre subject | poet | writing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.