- Portrait of Sir Edwin Landseer, R.A. at his Easel
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 7 3/8 inches (23.5 × 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in graphite, upper left: "Sir E. Landseer"; inscribed on verso in blue crayon, lower right: "130.R | 1/3"
Signed in graphite, upper left: "by R. Bagot"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Bagot, 19th century, Portrait of Sir Edwin Landseer, R.A. at his Easel, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.