- Human Figure, Anterior View (Outline figure)
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 x 16 inches (53.3 x 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: anatomical letter references; in graphite, upper left: "No. 3"; in graphite, verso, upper left: "150"; in graphite, verso, upper right: "660"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "D22 | IR 356/22 | 660.57"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | figure study | front | man | skeleton
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Anterior View (Outline figure), 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.