Human Figure, Posterior View (Outline Drawing for Key Figure to Table XII)
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Human Figure, Posterior View (Outline Drawing for Key Figure to Table XII)
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Black and red chalk, and graphite; verso: black chalk and graphite on cream, thin, smooth, wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 x 13 inches (48.9 x 33 cm)
Inscribed in artist's in graphite, lower left: trial marks; in graphite, lower right: "[?&]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | back | figure study | man
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Posterior View (Outline Drawing for Key Figure to Table XII), 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.