George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Skeleton, Lateral View, 1795 to 1806
Human Skeleton, Lateral View
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Human Skeleton, Lateral View
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite and red chalk; verso: graphite on cream, thin, smooth, wove paper
- 21 1/8 x 15 7/8 inches (53.7 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "[...per] No. 3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | man | nude | running | side | skeleton | study (visual work)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.