- Raftered Hall with Figures in 16th Century Dress
- Watercolor, gouache, and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 12 x 8 1/4 inches (30.5 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "Jas P. Cockburn"
Signed in artist's hand in pen and black ink lower right: "Jas P. Cockburn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | armors | costume | crests | dogs (animals) | figures | flags | rafters | stained glass | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Raftered Hall with Figures in 16th Century Dress, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.