George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Fowl Body, Lateral View, 1795 to 1806
Fowl Body, Lateral View
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 x 16 inches (54 x 40.6 cm)
Inscribed extensively in graphite: anatomical notes; in graphite, upper left: "[...]per No 3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | bird | figure study | Fowls | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.