Harvesting - The Noontide Rest
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- 22 5/8 x 31 3/4 inches (57.5 x 80.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Charles Barber. 1811"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower left: "Charles Barber. 1811"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | bridge (built work) | clouds | fields | food | grasses | harvest | landscape | meal | men | noon | pastoral | river | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Vincent Barber, 1784–1854, British, Harvesting - The Noontide Rest, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.