- St. Ann's, The Governor's Residence (Trinidad)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 12 1/2 inches (16.5 × 31.8 cm)
Watermark:"J WHATMAN | 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bathhouses | botanical gardens | dogs (animals) | fences | genre subject | horses (animals) | lamps (lighting device components) | people | plantation houses | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Trinidad | West Indies
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Bridgens, active 1838, British, St. Ann's, The Governor's Residence (Trinidad), 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.