- Fort Putnam From Constitution Island
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 15/16 × 5 1/4 inches (10 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "34"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sully, 1783–1872, American, Fort Putnam From Constitution Island, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.