Views of the Pantheon, taken from the Arseal 1803; Plate 12 from Views in Paris, the Emanuel Volume tracing of the plate 1981.25.2621
- Aquatint over soft ground etching
- Sheet: 9 x 21in. (22.9 x 53.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Bassin de l'Arsenal | Europe | France | Panthéon | Paris | Seine | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Christian Lewis the Elder, 1779–1856, British, Views of the Pantheon, taken from the Arseal 1803; Plate 12 from Views in Paris, the Emanuel Volume tracing of the plate 1981.25.2621, 1803
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.