- Landscape Looking Through Ruined Archway
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, graphite and gouache on medium, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/2 × 8 15/16 inches (26.7 × 22.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "after Prout"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "49"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Sully, 1783–1872, American, Landscape Looking Through Ruined Archway, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.