The Red Pony
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Framing plan
- Pen, black ink and watercolor verso: graphite on very thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 6 3/4 inches (24.1 × 17.1 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, upper left: "1899 1 inch [...] frame"; center left: "The Red Pony"; center right: "n 02 grey mount | for the frame | sent"; lower left: "14 Red Pony"; lower right:"J.B.Yeats: The Red Pony | IR22/6 | 67/12/5/4"
Signed in black ink, lower center: "Jack B. Yeats"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boat | genre subject | pony (animal)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.