IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henry Edridge, 1769–1821, British, Windsor Castle from the Brocas, 1802
Windsor Castle from the Brocas
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 11 3/8 inches (21 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Windsor 1802 H. Edridge"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower left: "Windsor 1802 H. Edridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | castle | cityscape | river | riverbank | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | United Kingdom | Windsor | Windsor and Maidenhead | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.