Studies of a Seated Draped Figure with a Book
- Pen and brown ink and graphite on medium, smooth, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 × 8 1/16 inches (34.4 × 20.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "30)"; lower right: "42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | figure | figure study | sitting
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Frederic Watts, 1817–1904, British, Studies of a Seated Draped Figure with a Book, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.