Attributed to Edward Edwards, 1738–1806, British, St. Winifred's Well, Holywell, Flintshire, Wales with the Artist in the Foreground.., undated
St. Winifred's Well, Holywell, Flintshire, Wales with the Artist in the Foreground...
- Watercolor, gouache, pen, ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 8 3/4 × 11 7/8 inches (22.2 × 30.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | artist | artist | chapel | horses (animals) | pilgrimage sites | self-portrait | sketching | trees | well (container component)
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Flintshire | Holywell | St Winefride's Well | United Kingdom | Wales
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.