- Castello Malespina Appennines
- Pen in brown ink, brown wash, gum arabic, graphite, gouache, and scratching out on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 × 17 11/16 inches (29.2 × 44.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper center: "Casletto Malaspina | Appennines 1819 | IW"
Signed and dated, in pen and brown ink, verso, upper center: "1819 | IW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, Castello Malespina Appennines, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.