Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, Mountainous Landscape with Lake, Gate and Figures, ca. 1818
- Mountainous Landscape with Lake, Gate and Figures
- ca. 1818
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 16 5/8in. (27.9 x 42.2cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.