Charles Samuel Keene, 1823–1891, British, Sketchbook, between 1846 and 1852
- between 1846 and 1852
- Graphite, pen and black ink, pen and brown ink, and blue colored pencil on ruled, medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Spine: 6 5/8 inches (16.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.