- After Pinnelli - Group of Peasants Outside a Church
- Watercolor, with pen and brown ink, brown wash, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 11 3/4 inches (22.9 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "after Pinnelli | 1817 | IW"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "John | Weld"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "1817 | IW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Weld, 1774–1856, Irish, After Pinnelli - Group of Peasants Outside a Church, 1817
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.