Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Virgin and Child, undated
Virgin and Child
- Pen and brown ink, over graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 10 9/16 × 8 1/4 inches (26.8 × 21 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- religious and mythological subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.