Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Relief Design of an Abstract Female Figure, between 1910 and 1915
Relief Design of an Abstract Female Figure
- Former Title(s):
Totemic Design of Fish
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches (29.2 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "E.P. 100 - C D"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | design | figure | figure study | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.