- Relief Design of a Seated Female Figure
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink, brown wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 7 1/4 inches (29.2 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "E P 101 CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- design | figure | figure study | relief | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Relief Design of a Seated Female Figure, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.