Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Child Seated, undated
- Pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 5/16 inches (16.2 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Carlo Manrand Romana Vol 2 | Grand"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | figure study | seated
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.