- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 13 1/8 inches (22.9 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed in watercolor, lower center: "FRANCIA"
Signed in watercolor, lower center: "FRANCIA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | fields | genre subject | harvest | hay | landscape | people | trees | windmill
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
François Louis Thomas Francia, 1772–1839, French, active in Britain, Harvesting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.