Sir Joshua Reynolds RA, 1723–1792, British, Matador, undated
- Pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 7 3/4 inches (21.6 × 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | leaning | man | sketch
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.