Corn Hill and Moot Hall, Ipswich
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 13 1/4 inches (22.5 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite, center: "M board | 1/4 FM | outside 16 x 22"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | carts | columns | dome | horses (animals) | plaza | statue
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Ipswich | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Frost, 1745–1821, British, Corn Hill and Moot Hall, Ipswich, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.