IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Two Figure Studies, between 1910 and 1915
Two Figure Studies
- Former Title(s):
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Two Figure Studies
- between 1910 and 1915
- Brushed black ink on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 x 8 7/8 inches (17.8 x 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "NH3 102 - CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure | figure study | Vorticism
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Drawings by Henri Gaudier-Brzeska (Yale Center for British Art, 1987-02-04 - 1987-03-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.