Richard James Lane, 1800–1872, British, Mademoiselle Taglioni (Volume of 102 lithographs)
Mademoiselle Taglioni (Volume of 102 lithographs)
- Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 3/4in. (41.9 x 32.4cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art; Gift of Mr. George L. Green
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriages | coach (carriage) | coaches (carriages) | costume | dancer | dogs (animals) | genre subject | horses (animals) | hunting | sporting art
- Associated People:
- Taglioni, Marie (1804–1884), dancer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.