Five Studies of a Female Figure
- Former Title(s):
Studies of Woman's Head and Arm
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Reclining Female Figure
- Part Of:
- between 1910 and 1915
- Pen and green ink and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 x 8 1/4 inches (29.8 x 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "HB 116 N - CD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- female | figure | figure study | life drawing | nude | study (visual work) | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Five Studies of a Female Figure, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.