IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Male Dancing Figure, in Profile, between 1910 and 1915
Male Dancing Figure, in Profile
- Additional Title(s):
Figure with One Hand Above Head, Number 131
Verso: Dancing Figure in Profile
- Part Of:
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream machine-made laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 7 1/8 inches (22.9 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "131"; in pen and black ink upper right: "131"; in graphite lower right: "NH. 103 - CD."; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "132"; in pen and black ink upper left: "132"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure | leg | profile (figure) | spine | Vorticism
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Drawings by Henri Gaudier-Brzeska (Yale Center for British Art, 1987-02-04 - 1987-03-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.