- Abstract Figure Composition
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream machine-made laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 7 1/8 inches (22.9 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "155"; in pen and black ink upper right: "155"; in graphite lower right: "NH. 107 - CD."; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "156"; in pen and black ink upper left: "156"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dancing | figure | figure study | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Abstract Figure Composition, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.