Seven Dancing Figures, in Three Registers
- Former Title(s):
Figure Depicted in Seven Poses, Number 141
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Eight Dancing Figures in Three Registers
- Part Of:
- between 1910 and 1915
- Black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream machine-made laid paper
- Sheet: 9 x 7 1/8 inches (22.9 x 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper right: "141"; in pen and black ink upper right: "141"; in graphite lower right: "NH 109 - CD"; inscribed on back in graphite upper left: "142"; in pen and black ink upper left: "142"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | dance | figure study | figures | Vorticism
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henri Gaudier-Brzeska, 1891–1915, French, Seven Dancing Figures, in Three Registers, between 1910 and 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.