Fall of the Leaf
- Color linocut on thin, slightly textured, beige Asian paper
- 15 3/4 x 11 15/16 inches (40 x 30.3 cm) and 14 7/16 x 10 1/4 inches (36.7 x 26.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ""Fall of the leaf" 3/Tp"
Signed in graphite, upper right: "Sybil Andrews (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | farming | fence | field | grass | horses (animals) | landscape | man | plow (agricultural equipment) | plowing | road | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Grovesnor School - British Linocuts Between the Wars (Santa Barbara Museum of Art, 1988-11 - 1988-12) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Grovesnor School - British Linocuts Between the Wars (The Cleveland Museum of Art, 1988-08 - 1988-09) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
The Grovesnor School - British Linocuts Between the Wars (Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design, 1988-01-21 - 1988-03-13) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]