- after 1832
- Etching on medium, cream, smoothe wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 19 1/2 inches (34.3 x 49.5 cm), Image: 7 1/4 x 10 1/8 inches (18.4 x 25.7 cm), and Plate: 9 1/4 x 11 7/8 inches (23.5 x 30.2 cm)
Lettered lower left: "D Cox 1832 | David Cox | Proof"; lower center: "Calais Piere"; lower right: "E. Radclyffe | Art-Union of London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baskets | boats | fishermen | landscape | leisure | men | pier | sea | soldiers | women
- Associated Places:
- Calais | Europe | France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Radclyffe, 1809–1863, British, Calais Pier, after 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.